Steven H. BlattPartner
Mr. Blatt has extensive experience in the fields of complex business law and employment law. Since graduating from Georgetown University Law Center, Mr. Blatt’s over 30 years of complex commercial litigation experience, in both Federal and State courts, includes franchise, out of trust workouts, lender liability litigation, New York State contracts, and violation of restrictive covenants not to compete. In addition, Mr. Blatt has substantive experience advising companies regarding all employment related issues including wrongful discharges, terminations, wage hour matters and responding to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, State Human Rights, Department of Labor and National Labor Relations Board charges and complaints. With Bellavia Blatt, PC, Mr. Blatt has represented dealers in civil actions throughout New York State in both Federal and State courts.
- Automotive and Marine Franchise Law
- General Franchise Law
- Complex Commercial Litigation – Federal and New York State Courts
- Employment Law
- Georgetown University Law Center- Juris Doctor – May 1988 – Cum Laude – Dean’s List 1985/1986 and 1986/1987
- State University of New York at Albany – B.S. Accounting 1985; Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List all semesters.
- New York State Bar, Second Department – admitted 1989
- United States District Court: Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- United States Court of Appeals – Second Circuit