David E. CohenAssociate
Mr. Cohen specializes in various aspects of business law, real estate and lending, representing owners and purchasers in a wide array of sales and acquisitions from contract to closing, institutional and private lenders in diverse mortgage and asset-based lending transactions and portfolio sales and acquisitions, and commercial landlords and tenants in leasing of various types of property. His deep experience and practical approach allow him to effectively represent clients and bring a transaction to a successful conclusion.
- Business and Commercial Law
- Dealership Buy/Sell Transactions
- Automobile Dealer Law
- Real Estate
- Juris Doctor, New York Law School, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts, Boston University, 1984
- New York, 1988
- Board Member (former) of the Community Home Purchase Process Initiative, a group formed under the auspices of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York for the purposes of identifying and eliminating barriers to home ownership.